The school has a dress code which should be followed by all pupils from Reception to Year 6. In Nursery, many parents also choose to dress their children in uniform, however this is not compulsory.
- Royal blue sweatshirt of cardigan
- White polo shirt or plain white school shirt
- Grey trousers or skirt (knee length, grey shorts may be worn in warm weather)
- Black shoes or plain black trainers. Plain black trainers can be worn but they must have black soles and a black logo. Plain black, flat ankle boots can be worn in winter if preferred. Shoes and boots must be flat for safety reasons.
- Blue gingham dress (red or blue in Year 6)
- Grey shorts or skirt
- Plain grey pinafore dress
- Children may wear white or black flat sandals in summer with socks
||To stand out as ambassadors of the school Year 6 wear a red sweatshirt or hoodie. Polo shirt can be red or white
- Plain navy blue shorts
- Plain short sleeved, white T shirt of appropriate length
- Plain navy blue jogging bottoms/tracksuit bottoms and sweatshirt (no leggings)
- Plain all black or all white trainers (including soles and logos) or plimsolls. Please could we ask that the trainers don't have coloured logos/stripes on them.
- No jewellery except watches or small ear studs (ear studs to be worn at own risk; for health and safety reasons these must not be worn for PE or swimming and cannot be removed by staff)
- No nail varnish, make-up or temporary tattoos
- Appropriate hairstyles (e.g. no unusual colours or patterns)
- Long hair should be tied back with a simple bobble. Bows and other adornments in hair should be small and in line with school colours.
Items may have the school’s logo on, but this is not compulsory.
Uniforms can be purchased from:
Lollipops tel: 01642 225827